K3AO hope to rehearse this Wednesday 23rd September 2020
After 6 months we hope to resume rehearsals playing through Haydn’s Symphony No.104, from 10.30am. However, an announcement is due from 10 Downing Street on Tuesday 22nd September: So please check your email on Tuesday evening in case we have had to change our plans.
The K3AO Risk Assessment was circulated last week. To repeat the points set out in the Appendix: This is a simple set of rules for everyone
- Only attend if not aware of any Covid-19 symptoms. You are responsible for yourself.
- Use hand sanitizer on entering (KURC or K3AO will provide).
- Wear masks at all times. Optional to remove them whilst playing
- Social distancing to be observed at all times i.e., 2m, or 1m + face covering.
- Conform with KURC rules on movement. In particular, do not enter the long corridor if someone is coming the other way
- Use of South East corner door (behind where the drum kit usually is) for access to loos is encouraged.
- Bring own refreshment and hand sanitizer
- Bring own stand. If this is very inconvenient, a stand may be drawn from the K3AO stock by the player, wiped with an alcohol-infused wipe afterwards, and returned to stock
- Wind/brass players to be responsible for catching and clearing liquid from their instruments (e.g., kitchen roll/ sealable plastic container.)
- K3AO to supply hand sanitizer, alcohol infused wipes and disposable gloves.
If you can come, aim to be there between 10am and 10.20 so we can start playing at 10.30. We will not have a formal break, as we must not mingle.
Hope to see many of you soon! Jonathan.
TERM DATES FOR 2020
TO BE CONFIRMED
1 Sept 16 Artistic Sub-Ctte (F&GP possibly Wed Sept 9th, no room needed)
3 30 Management Ctte
4 Oct 7
5 14 AGM
Half term 28
7 Nov 4
10 25 Management Ctte
11 Dec 2
Winter Concert 6th December 2020 at St Andrews, Surbiton
[Note: Advent Sunday 29th November 2020.]