Rehearsals are paused. They will begin again on 9 Dec.
Please come between 10am and 10.20, and we will aim to start at 10.30, and then with a short break at about 11.30 (no socialising!), we will finish at 12.30.
The K3AO Risk Assessment has been circulated to all members. To repeat the points set out in the Appendix: This is a simple set of rules for everyone
- Only attend if not aware of any Covid-19 symptoms. You are responsible for yourself.
- Use hand sanitizer on entering (KURC or K3AO will provide).
- Wear masks at all times. Optional to remove them whilst playing
- Social distancing to be observed at all times i.e., 2m, or 1m + face covering.
- Conform with KURC rules on movement. In particular, do not enter the long corridor if someone is coming the other way
- Use of South East corner door (behind where the drum kit usually is) for access to loos is encouraged.
- Bring own refreshment and hand sanitizer
- Bring own stand. If this is very inconvenient, a stand may be drawn from the K3AO stock by the player, wiped with an alcohol-infused wipe afterwards, and returned to stock
- Wind/brass players to be responsible for catching and clearing liquid from their instruments (e.g., kitchen roll/ sealable plastic container.)
- K3AO to supply hand sanitizer, alcohol infused wipes and disposable gloves.
If you can come, aim to be there between 10am and 10.20 so we can start playing at 10.30. We will not have a formal break, as we must not mingle.
Hope to see many of you soon! Jonathan.
|10.30 to 11.30||11.30 to 12.30|
|Sept 23||Haydn 104||ditto|
|Sept 30||Haydn mvts 2 & 4||Magic Flute overture|
|Oct 7||Haydn 1st mvt|
Haydn 2,3,4 (run)
|Oct 14||Magic Flute|
Haydn 2nd mvt
|Haydn 3rd & 4th mvts||AGM 12 -12.30|
|Oct 21||Haydn 2nd mvt|
Beethoven Piano Conc. 4
|Oct 28||10.30 Magic Flute (2nd half)|
11.10 Haydn Mvt 4
|Nov 4||Haydn (all mvts)||Magic Flute|
|Dec 9||Play through all pieces||ditto|
|Dec 16||Play through at KURC||Small invited audience?|
PROVISIONAL TERM DATES FOR 2021
NB all dates are subject to change, as a consequence of Covid-19 Restrictions
1 January 6 Finance & General Purposes committee
2 13 New Year Party – may be a “Zoom Drink” in the evening
3 20 Artistic Sub-Committee
5 February 3 Management Committee
Half-term (17) NB No weekend away at Abingworth this year.
27 Saturday – possible non-residential awayday
8 March 3 Management Committee
Spring Concert 21 Sunday: at Kingston Parish Church
1 April 21 Finance & General Purposes committee
2 28 Artistic Sub- Committee
3 May 6
4 12 Management Committee
Half-term June 2
7 June 9
9 23 Management Committee
Concert 30 “Summer Music” & Summer Party
1 Sept 15 Artistic Sub- Committee (F&GP Wed Sept 9th)
3 29 Management Committee
4 Oct 6
5 13 AGM
6 20 Half term dates to be finalised when Local Authority/ School dates confirmed
7 Nov 3
10 24 Management Committee
11 Dec 1
Winter Concert 5 Sunday: at St Andrews, Surbiton